Whether you are beginning life with a new partner or navigating the difficulties of divorce, you will need someone to guide you through the complexities of California family law. That’s why you deserve a top family law attorney in Pasadena CA.
When you are ready to fight for your future, contact The Law Offices of R. Ross Jacinto, Inc. for a free initial consultation: 626-304-1001
Family law is a broad category. At The Law Offices of R. Ross Jacinto, Inc., we handle cases such as:
- Divorce: If you feel that the only possible solution to your marriage troubles is divorce, or you fear you might soon be served with divorce papers, then it is important that you find a local attorney who can assist you through the proceedings to come.
- Child Support: in California, child support was designed to ensure that one parent doesn’t have to bear the brunt of childcare on their own.
- Child Custody: In many divorces, child custody issues are among the most difficult to solve. Despite the emotions involved, custody should be about the welfare of the child, offering the best environment for their continued development.
- Spousal Support: Spousal support is designed to empower individuals who have been out of the workforce to have a degree of financial independence and comfort.
- Prenuptial Agreements: These agreements protect you, your spouse, and your assets if your marriage ends.
As a certified family law specialist, Mr. Jacinto is ready to fight for you in any of these cases. He will advocate for your needs and assist you in coming to swift conclusion to your case.
What To Look For in a Family Law Attorney Pasadena CA?
When looking for an attorney who will represent your interests, you want someone who knows the law well and has experience both mediating and litigating. However, you also deserve a compassionate lawyer who understands the intense stress that often comes along with these complex cases.
Since the very beginning of his 22 year career, R. Ross Jacinto has been deeply involved with family law. He served as a panel attorney for the Ed Edelman Children’s Court between 1995 and 2007, representing families and children without the financial means to hire a family law attorney of their own.
He was also certified as a Minor’s Counsel in the Los Angeles Superior Court. In that capacity, he acted as an independent advocate for the interests of children trapped in the midst of the most contentious custody disputes in Los Angeles county.
If you find yourself in need of a Pasadena Family Law Attorney, then it’s time to contact the Law Offices of R. Ross Jacinto. To see what a certified family law specialist can do for you, call us today to set up a free initial consultation.