Mr. Jacinto was born in Glendale, California and has always lived in Los Angeles County. He comes from a family of attorneys, including two paternal uncles and his father, Richard S. Jacinto, who is a well-respected attorney in Los Angeles County. Mr. Jacinto was determined to become an attorney from a young age.
After graduating from the University of Southern California with a Communications Degree, Mr. Jacinto earned his Law Degree from the University of West Los Angeles. He began his legal career as a law clerk for his father and promptly learned the value of any personal injury case, the technical requirements of medical malpractice cases, and the challenges of family law.
In 1994, Mr. Jacinto opened his own practice as a sole practitioner and since then has handled hundreds of civil matters such as personal injury, Labor and Employment Law, and Family Law cases. In the past 22 years as a practicing attorney, Mr. Jacinto developed the negotiation and trial skills necessary to bring a case to successful conclusion.
From 1995 to 2007, Mr. Jacinto also served as a “panel” attorney in the Ed Edelman Children’s Court, representing hundreds of parents and children. While working on the panel, Mr. Jacinto tried numerous cases involving child abuse and earned a published decision in the case of Edgar O.
Mr. Jacinto also became certified to serve as Minor’s Counsel in the Los Angeles Superior Court in domestic cases, where judges routinely appointed Mr. Jacinto to represent children in contentious custody proceedings.
In 2013, Mr. Jacinto was certified as a Family Law Specialist by The State Bar of California Board of Legal Specialization. As a Certified Family Law Specialist, he provides expert-level advice to clients facing family law issues.
Mr. Jacinto is a member of the Los Angeles County Bar and Pasadena Bar Associations.
He has also been honored with the distinction as a “Top Family Law Attorney” by Pasadena Magazine, which recognizes legal counsel in the community.
Mr. Jacinto can provide clients with the trustworthy legal counsel they need to resolve their legal issues as quickly and effectively as possible. No case is too big or too small for Mr. Jacinto to handle, and he has a proven track record of success.
R. Ross Jacinto is a graduate of the University of West Los Angeles, School of Law. A member of the California State Bar since 1994. Attorney R. Ross Jacinto has concentrated his practice in the area(s) of Family Law, Personal Injury and Employment Law. He is a member of the California State Bar.
Areas of Expertise
- Family Law: Dissolution of Marriage, Paternity, Property Division, Child Custody, Child and Spousal Support, Pre-Nuptial Agreements, Juvenile Dependency, Restraining Orders, Domestic
- Violence, Legal Separation, Property Settlement.
- Employment: Wrongful Termination, Discrimination and Sexual Harassment.
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- San Gabriel State Bar Association
- Mexican American Bar Association
- Pasadena Bar Association
- BA, University of Southern California, Los Angeles, CA. 1990
- JD, University of West Los Angeles, Los Angeles, CA. 1993
- Certified Family Law Specialist by the State Bar of California, Board of Legal Specialization.
- Voted 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2013 Top Family Law Attorney by Pasadena Weekly.
- 2013 Top Attorney Labor & Employment Law.